Users who don't have NFT shoes can also earn, but they have to watch the ads.
Web2's sustainable business models ensure TRACER's long-term stability.
Watching ads is a big contributor to the entire system.
A raffle for those who don't already own an NFT sneaker. You can get tickets for watching ads, running daily, inviting referrals, and holding tokens.
Each week, all users will be assigned a level. The levels are in order from lowest to highest (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond). Each user's level is determined weekly depending on their place in the leaderboard. Each level has its own bonuses.
Each level has multiple groups of 20 users, and each group has its own leaderboard.
In this mode, you can set yourself various goals that you want to achieve, such as taking daily walks, while betting $TRC on the success of their completion. If the goal is achieved, the money will be refunded; if not, it will be lost (for the amount of the bet).
Lottery mode is suitable for those who want to become the luckiest person among others. Users who participate in the Lottery receive 90% of their regular $TRC earnings. The remaining 10% of your earnings will accumulate into a prize pool. Each week on Monday at 00:00 UTC, 5 winners will share 50% of the Sweepstakes prize pool, and the remaining 50% will be burned.
Review on moderation